Providing professional services is a risky business and becoming riskier due to increasing client, community and regulatory expectations of service, quality and behaviour. This is leading to more oversight, litigation and awards.
i2i provides insurance broking and consultancy services for a wide variety of specialist exposures across a significant number of product lines, professions and occupations.
Our aim is to take the worry out of your hands, from completing the application through to policy inception and beyond, we endeavour to ensure that you understand and are comfortable with the cover you have purchased. We will use our expertise to develop a policy that ensures the broadest coverage available; not just a stock standard policy.
Below is a brief description of the types of insurance that we specialise in:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance for: Lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers, graphic designers, advertising agencies, training and management consultancies and numerous other occupations.
- Directors' & Officers' Liability for: Publicly listed companies to SME businesses.
- Employment Practices Liability, covering claims made by: Former, current or prospective employees for unfair dismissal, discrimination, harassment, defamation, failure to promote and breach of employment contract terms.
- Management Liability for SMEs: Inexpensive and practical cover for Ltd companies and partnership structures, insuring a suite of D&O, EPL, Entity and Crime exposures.
- Information Technology Liability Insurance and other Liability & PI hybrid covers: Covers combined liability and professional indemnity exposures in a tailored policy with the same insurer.
- i2i ContractorCover: Tailored protection for the Independent Contractor fraternity (to apply on line or find out more, go to our Schemes section)
- i2i Schemes: We specialise in developing liability programmes (and general insurance packages) that are industry/profession specific.